Sunday, November 30, 2008

Phantom Harbor Swag

Hey Kids! So the design for the first Phantom Harbor T-Shirt should be done early this week which means that they should be available by the end of the first week of December.

Just so you all know, I don't intend on ever posting behind-the-scenes photos here on the site. I've decided to just post those on my Facebook account. So, if you are really interested in how things are progressing (or how they have progressed), sign onto Facebook and add me as a friend.

Postcards have been distributed in some outlets across the Los Angeles area. Look for them at HALLOWEEN TOWN and DARK DELICACIES in Burbank, SWORK, THE CACTUS GALLERY, and MELT TOO in the Eagle Rock Area. Sad thing is - I've nearly run out of my first run!

Will be ordering more this week and hope to get them to Comic Book and Horror destinations across the U.S.

More to come!

S

No comments: