Sunday, January 25, 2009

Production has BEGUN!

Hey Kids!

So we're back at it full force at Phantom Harbor producing the second episode that I'm sure all of you will LOVE more than the pilot.

As you can see by the image, we'll be moving out of the one Captain's Quarters and venturing to new locations and introducing all sorts of new characters.

Recording of the actors for the animated story begins next week which means that the art work will commence next week and there are even MORE surprises....Can you stand it?

I've contacted the good folks at CHROMATEK and will be producing a portion of the next animated show in Chromatek 3-D! You heard right: 3-D! As soon as I get the glasses, I'll be advertising so that you can order your glasses in the mail! Of course, the show can be viewed without the glasses but I can assure you that it won't be as much fun!

So until then, I'm going back to the Harbor and hope to see you all soon!

Shannon

1 comment:

Lindsay Vivian said...

Sounds like you've been having fun, I look forward to it!