Friday, June 5, 2009

Where are the Rest of Your Drawings/Coloring Sheets?

Hey Kids!

Not to worry! I've scanned in MORE artwork and have been receiving new pieces via e-mail, daily! The response has been terrific and I should have everything posted by the end of the weekend!

I'll be honest. I couldn't be prouder of our loyal fans who have turned in such an entertaining variety of images. And...

It's not TOO late! E-mail the Cap'n and request your own sheet, or dispense with the sheet, scan or create artwork on your computer and send it to TheCaptain@phantomharbor.com and your proud image will go up in our ever-growing gallery!

So, sharpen your pencils, break out your brushes, wipe off your wacom tablets and get goin'!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: