Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where the HELL is the Phantom Harbor Halloween Special?

Hey Kids!

Happy Halloween! So, if you have stumbled across this blog WITHOUT going to www.phantomharbor.com, then you should definitely find your way to the STORIES page and watch the new Halloween Special. Everyone who participated is so proud of what we have made for your holiday enjoyment!

Or

If you REALLY don't want to watch the show distracted by old-fashioned (so I've been told) frames, then go to http://www.vimeo.com/7093976 and you can watch it on the ALL NEW vimeo Phantom Harbor channel.

In the next few weeks, I'll be posting all of the original postings that have appeared on YOUTUBE.

Now why the heck would I do that?

Well, I like Vimeo so far. Less busy than YouTube. Less advertising. Simpler and with none of the annoying time constraints of YouTube.

The show is 12 minutes long and that is on purpose. It is a Halloween SPECIAL, in the vein of an old Andy Williams Christmas Special (yes, I'm showing my age). That said, I wouldn't cut a minute. We've all worked dilligently to give you as many Halloween Treats as we were able to, so INDULGE!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon

No comments: