Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Takin' a break from the island...

Hey Kids!

Just wanted to keep you all updated with what is going on at Phantom Harbor. 

I walked around the set yesterday, which was a HUGE mess, and decided to give it a cleaning.  Replaced lights, took stock of what needed to be fixed in preparation for shooting and I noticed that the model of the poor Sofia Maria was damaged! 

Time for a face lift!

So I sat down and fixed her all up.  I would have said I made her "ship shape" but she already was! (Don't vomit...it's so unbecoming).  Anyhow, take a look at her now!


Already shot some new HD footage of her for new establishing shots!  See? Still on track!
With any luck, I'll be going to my daughter, Molly's, studio this evening to clean and put up a large green screen to begin live action shooting!  AND....picking up my Geckoniki hand puppet from the Stan Winston School (who has had it since the Summer IMATS show). 

Progress!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon

No comments: