Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Gallery is now open for YOUR art!

Hey Kids!

Next time you visit the ole Harbor, check out the newly installed GALLERY section! So darned exciting that I don't know what I'll do!

So here's how it works: WRITE THE CAP'N! You know how to do THAT! Ask him for a coloring or drawing sheet and he'll send them to you to fill out, scan, and send back to him!

There are three sections: Minnows, for young kids. Sharks, for older kids. And Mariners for young adults and adults. That way, if you don't want your youngins to see anything too scary, you can just navigate through the shallows.

So send your art and I'll post it. That is, as long as it is appropriate. No graphic stuff, please! I'm trying to run a family site here folks!

Pick up your pencils, crayons, markers, paints (sculpt and take a photo!) but whatever you do - send it in!!!!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: