Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Title Music (WDYT?)

Ahoy!

Thanks to our friends at youtube, I have changed the music for the opening titles to an original assembly. Like many of you, I loved the HAUNTED PALACE theme (having animated to it) but seeing that this music is for a very popular* movie and my use of it for a free web series undermines tons of royalties it should be generating, I am complying and discontinuing the use of it.

I'm no musician, sadly, and I don't wish to lean on any of my super-talented musician friends to step up and compose something for me for free - ugh, no way. So, I submit this to you all and await your feedback. If it sucks, so be it - I'll figure something else out before the next episode airs later this month.

Until next time, see you at the Harbor.
Shannon


* I'm being a bit sarcastic. Although I LOVE "The Haunted Palace", I'd dare say that nearly no one under the age of 30 has ever heard of it unless they love Uncle Vinny.

No comments: