Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Light on the Edge of the Horizon

Hey Kids!

Just a quick note to let you know that we ARE seeing progress! Puppets have been made (with the exception of some wardrobe pieces), so now I just need to make a couple of miniatures, a couple of matte paintings and then it will be time to SHOOT!

I promised my director/partner to finish this Captain Keller story arc before we would continue on with new stories and specials (pressure, you see - it is a great motivator). So I'm working my butt off trying to get it all done so you can enjoy it. The stuff is looking good! Take a look at this augmented Geckoniki test if you don't believe me.

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!
Shannon Shea


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Camelbak Annadel 50 oz Hydration Pack