Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hey Kids!

Well, as you can see from navigating the site, I've been busy trying to tidy up our public face and with the help of Adobe MUSE (codename) I believe we've put our best foot forward! I hope that in the coming weeks you'll see more content, there will be more audience (that's YOU) participation and we can really begin constructing our own creepy little community!

I've given it a lot of thought and have decided that the only place on the site (well, technically off-site) that you'll get any indication of the behind-the-scenes info and photos will be here. I'd love for the site to remain a magical...okay....fictional place where the Captain, the Goblin, and the ever-growing cast of characters lives, free of intense inspection. If you are a fan of practical effects and want to know how I'm accomplishing this stuff, come here to the blog and I'll be happy to disclose anything.

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: