Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cargo Hold Set Painted!


Hey Kids!

I know you are tired of seeing incomplete set construction; I am too. However, in the spirit of taking you step-by-step through "the process" I finished constructing the Cargo Hold set and painted it today so I felt that after completing something this profound, you all would like to take a little walk in it with me.

Now, it needs to be dressed with...well...cargo (you know, crates and barrels - hey, maybe I should just go to Crate & Barrel to dress the set? Nah, I doubt they have what I need). In any case, you know what this means???? It means it is nearly time to film the live action portion of Episode 2! Just need to get EELKA all squared away and then we go, go, GO!

Thanks again for your patience. It is a long process, but believe me it will be worth it!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: