Monday, April 13, 2009

Pilot Episode Breaks 1000 Views!

Hey Kids!

I know that number doesn't seem like a lot, especially when you consider that a dog having a nightmare can do 300 times the views (hell, I lost count of how many times I watched him run into the wall), but it is a symbolic victory for "the little horror show that could."

Thanks to you and your unending support and patience, I now know that we CAN! We will endure despite the time lag between episodes and all of the work that I do personally to produce one 10 minute video.

I always said that when the time was right, that great things would come raining down and now over the past few weeks I can safely say that a generous amount of accomplishments have come to pass:

1.) The Monsterpalooza Announcement was finished - Trust me, this was a biggie. All of that animation was drawn by yours truly and then assembled and then RE-assembled once there was a chain of venue! Then it got posted a bunch of places (including AOL TV and here, of course)

2.) The T-Shirt Design was FINALLY finished. Again, a lot of agonizing went into producing this relatively simple design. Over this past weekend, I mocked up one using transfer paper and I will say this: It totally rocks! I believe everyone will be satisfied.

3.) Two birthday videos were completed. No small task, let me tell you. New props, new footage, all fun and sent ON TIME! Wowwee!

So now, it is back to Episode 2 and Monsterpalooza preparation. There's much activity in Phantom Harbor and I thank you , thank you for your continued support.

Oh, and this didn't hurt either....scroll down to the second photo of Sam Raimi and read the paragraph above and below his head: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40702

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: