Saturday, April 11, 2009

FINAL Phantom Harbor T-Shirt Design!

Hey Kids!

I know, I know, I know, I know...the web site has been up since October (6 months, YAY!) and the first episode has just reached 1000 hits and I've been promising T-Shirts for a LONG time.

Without going into a labored history, let's just say that I couldn't make up my mind as to what image I thought would best illustrate what we're trying to do with the show and the site.

There were some early ideas that were artistically interesting but somehow didn't capture the fun I hope Phantom Harbor offers its fans. I had even enlisted the help of a talented graphic designer from Great Britain, Steve Noden, to give it a shot, and he did an awesome job, but something just wasn't right.

Finally, it hit me and I drew it up, colored it very specifically, and everyone that I've showed it to is THRILLED. So without further ado, here is the front:

And here is the back:



Don't know if you can see that clearly - here is a detail -

As soon as they come back from the silk screeners, I'll make a big announcement and we'll talk boring details (price, etc) but until then -

I'll see you at the Harbor.

Shannon Shea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DEAR SIR,

WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES, AS ONE OF THE LEADING AND WELL ESTABLISHED MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS OF T-Shirts, Promotional Shirts, Kid's T Shirts, Golf Shirts, Polo Shirts, Polo Gloves, Riding Shirts, Sweatshirts, Flags, Fleece Wear, Socks, Hoodies. Bags. Sports Cap, Army Cap, Plastic And Wood Polish Hangers. , TO THE WORLD OVER IN QUITE ACCEPTABLE, EXCELLENT QUALITY.

IT IS ALSO TO INFORM YOU THAT MY COMPANY EARNED VERY GOOD NAME TO PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY OF T- SHIRTS TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS. BESIDES THE GOOD QUALITY, OUR PRICES ARE MORE COMPETITIVE IN THE WORLD WIDE MARKET.

WE SHELL BE PLEASED TO SEND YOU SAMPLES, ON YOUR DEMAND TO CHECK THE QUALITY OF MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON.

WITH BEST REGARDS

RASHID MAHMOOD

KOSIN INDUSTRIES
POWER HOUSE SHAH ABDAL
MUNCIPAL CORPORATION
SIALKOT- PAKISTAN.
TEL :- 0092-523-559836
FAX :- 0092-523-556194
CELL :- 0092-300-6131570
0092-300-6101644
E MAIL :- info@kosinind.com
WEB:- www.kosinind.com