Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Steps

Hey Kids!

So, a few minor miracles happening:

I ordered another 500 postcards that will be sent to comic book stores all over America as soon as they arrive! Hopefully they'll show up at KNB before the studio closes for the winter break!

Closing in on a final T-Shirt design. Was about to upload a design and got cold feet at the last minute. "I can do better than THAT!" The new design is a cooler variation on what I had originally drawn. It is a specter twisting around the iconic lighthouse ruin. Of course, I'll let you all know when it is available for purchase at CafePress.com

The design for EELVICK the Strega Mare is nearly complete and what's even better - the perfect performer from my circle of friends has accepted the part!

Her name is Yanna Nirvana (no, really) and we became friends because of our mutual friend, superstar underground filmmaker Sebastian. I acted with Yanna in "Heart Attack From Hell" a film by Sebastian (that we still need to finish!) and I thought she was awesome. She's going to be fun - especially if she can take the physical torture of the make-up. If there's anyone who can handle it - it is Yanna! Welcome aboard!

So it's back to the Harbor with me. Come back soon for more updates!

Until then,

Shannon

No comments: