Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Joy of RE-SPAMMING

Hey Kids!

So today, as I hit the delete button about 10 times to erase the spam in my inbox, I had a realization: These are potential PHANTOM HARBOR VIEWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, how do I know that the customer service person at Crate & Barrel isn't a rabid horror fanatic? Or the guys that run the Libertarian campaign for candidate Bob Barr? Maybe they want to see an animated story about Goblins? The world is a big place and those nimrods at "The Yard" who invite me to lame parties in Santa Monica just might squeal with delight at the antics of The Captain!

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I stand in the light of a brave, new world. A spamless world where every individual that sends me offers to procure Valium from Canada or help me increase the size of my manhood might be the next person that goes to my site and proudly purchases a Phantom Harbor T-Shirt (if I ever finish the cotton-picking design!).

But why just read about this on my blog? I'm sure you get TONS of spam a day from all sorts of people who impose upon your mailbox. Why not impose back and support your favorite new Horror Web Site! Load the cannons and SPAM BACK!

What's the worst that could happen???? The spam stops coming to your mailbox?

See you around the harbor,

Shannon

1 comment:

Lindsay Vivian said...

YES to re-spamming! Don't forget all of those billionaires in Africa - they'll love the harbor!