Saturday, December 6, 2008

Postcards and T-Shirts

Hey Kids!

Just wanted to update you with what's happening at the Harbor!
So, change in plans...I'm going to hold off on the CafePress store until
I hear back from a good friend, Jeff Himmell, who I've been told is
THE silkscreen connection. I'd rather make some nice, kick ass T-shirts
than a compromised design. I want you guys to be happy with your
purchases and proud to wear the things! If it doesn't look good,
you're not going to wear it - so bear with me just a wee bit longer.

Tuesday, Dec. 9th, the new shipment of postcards arrive. I'll be
sending them all over the country to some of the finer comic book
stores so be on the look out.

Lastly, I know how patient you've all been waiting for new video
content. Let's just say that I know that the Captain wants to send
his holiday greetings to you all, so he'll be recording a message soon.
When it is done it will appear in the new revamped Captains Quarters.

Until then, see you around the Harbor.

Shannon

No comments: