Friday, September 7, 2012

All Hands On Deck! Part 2

Hey Kids!

So, today turned out to be the finish/shoot of the ship deck miniature which I must say turned out looking much better than I expected:

Little paint, few cobwebs, little netting and string and it looks just like the real thing!
And how does it function you may ask?  Well, not bad, take a look at this:
There it is in the background.  The prow of the ship is a photo of the actual model that is used to extend the miniature set to completion!

And to round out this latest update, check out this frame grab of the Captain entering the Geckoniki temple.  NO, the TEXT will not be in the final film, but the image is not a photoshop picture but a frame of the movie!

See?  I try to keep my promises; it just takes me a long time to fulfill them but better late than never!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea


No comments: