Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guest Puppeteer!

Hey Kids!

Yesterday, the great Mark Tavares made himself available to assist with some puppeteering duties for the upcoming episode.  Those of you who don't know who he is, should know that he and his partner Brett Dewey are responsible for the cool zombie stuff you see at stores like Spencer Gifts and Hot Topic!  Check out their site here: http://www.humerusonline.com/

Mark, an incredible artist and creature effects artist in his own right, proved himself invaluable in puppeteering and I must admit that now I'm spoiled!  He agreed to come back next week to help out with some other characters (if you've been paying attention, you know what I'm talking about). 

Anyway, big thanks to Mark, here he is prepping "something".  You'll just have to wait and see -

Look at him go!
We've been shooting these elements at my daughter, Molly's, studio at Raid Projects in Los Angeles.  She has been generous enough to support her old man in his creative dementia.  I start building a "cave" set in the studio on Friday!  Whoo-hoo!

Until next time, I'll see you at the Harbor!

Shannon Shea

No comments: